WELCOME TO SAHYOG INDIA
Welcome to Sahyog India's new website. Sahyog India began its journey in 1997 when disability sector was less professional and more charitable in nature, especially in Himachal Pradesh. Today, Sahyog has grown into one residential school for mentally disabled children and another school for speech and hearing disabled children. Over a hundred children and their families are receiving various services and education from Sahyog. Our organization is dedicated to the objectives of empowering and creating confidence and opportunities for disabled children and has come forward with an integrated approach. Sahyog India is closely working with several government departments, other NGOs and community at large to achieve its objectives. More...
- Jagdish won a Bronze madal in Snow Boarding at Special Olympics (World Winter Games) held in South Korea during 29 Jan.- 5 Feb. 2013.
- Geeta Purohit represented the Indian contingent to the World Winter Games in South Korea.
- Sahyog to launch a new program for giving vocational training to its students
- Over 25 Sahyog trained students are now studing in regular schools.
- Sahyog Special School trained over 50 community coaches for providing services to special kids in rural area.
- Tanuja won 3 silver madals in National Games for Special Children held in Aurangabad.
- Sahyog has trained about 200 teachers in special education in collaboration with IGNOU and Bhoj university.
- 8 May 2013: Sahyog Special School prepares to celebrate the World Red Cross Day at Vipasha Sadan, Mandi.
- 29 January 2013: Sahyog althetes to participate at Asia Pacific Games to be held in Australia from 28 Nov. - 8 Dec. 2013.
- 15 March 2012: National level preparatory camp Alpine Skiing held at Solang Nala Manali Distt. Kullu H.P.